| Cetina River |
This is a great and unusual way to enjoy the unique atmosphere of Dalmatian hinterland. Fun and relaxing floating through crystal green waters of river Cetina is ideal for all generations.
To float in tubes we use quiet parts of the river that are intersected by small rapids and they guarantee true entertainment.
The descent down the river is completed with a break for swimming and beverages by choice.
- Distance from start to finish: 3.000 meters
- Altitude distance from start to finish: 20 meters
- River temperature: Between 15°C and 17°C. It depends on the season.
- Swimming: You can swim at a few of the stops during the trip.
- River tubing equipment: River tubes, helmet, life-jacket. In case of lower temperatures we provide wetsuit.
- Equipment & Staff: All equipment used is registered and certified at the EU. All customers must wear Personal Flotation Devices (PFD) and helmets at all times while on the river. All of our professional guides are registered at Croatian mountain rescue service. Staff members speak Croatian and English.
- Fitness Level: A minimum level of fitness is required.
- Previous experience: Not necessary.
- Age: Minimum age is 10 years.
- What to Bring: Swimming suit, towel, dry clothes to change afterwards.
- Food and drinks: Costumers are advised to bring their own snacks and drinks.
- Special Conditions: The operator has the right to cancel tours, without notice at their discretion
- Onsite facilities: Toilets are available at the beginning and at the end of the trip. There are no toilet facilities available during the canyoning trip. Customers are advised to use the toilet facilities at their accommodation.
- Number of people per day: Minimum of 4 and a Maximum of 50.
- The price includes: Equipment, insurance and guide assistance.
- Price of transfer: 15€ per person – both directions included.
- Duration of the transfer: 45 min – one – way (50 km, from Split)