| Marjan Hill |
With over 400 bolted rock climbing routes in Split area climbers of all age and experience can take part in rock climbing adventure created for everyone who wants to have thrill of climbing rocks. Marjan Hill is situated at the peninsula in the middle of Split with the beautiful limestone cliffs and more than 80 routes on the climbing area with the stunning view of the surrounding islands. Special touch to the tour is the opportunity to climb around churches and hermit settlements dated back to the 15th century.
The beginners climbers will be watched by our licensed and experienced guides to gain first hand knowledge of the climbing techniques.They will get the climbing gear and be safe on every step while climbing. The route are between 10 and 25 m heigh with the difficulty level from 4c to 7a. More experienced climbers will get the chance to improve there level of climbing and create great memories while climbing among beautiful green Marjan forest.
- Minimum number of persons: 2
- Location: Split / Marjan park
- Previous experience: not necessary
- Kids on tour: please let us know if there will be children on the tour as they must be accompanied by the adults
- Minimum age: 8
- Availability: every day during the whole year (morning & afternoon)
- What to bring: bring comfortable clothes preferably long pants and appropriate footwear for access to the climbing site (sneakers), hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, refreshing drink (minimum 1,5 l), snack
- Price includes: professional tour guide, education on climbing and safety, insurance, UIAA approved climbing equipment (ropes, harnesses, helmets, climbing shoes), photos from the tour