Terms of service
Splitlicious is a travel agency represent by a company Inviso Spalatrum j.d.o.o. (hereafter referred to as "Splitlicious", "agency" "we", "us", or "our").
ID code : HR- AB-21-060292420
Splitlicious provides an online platform that offers variority of Travel Services; including, but not limited to: accommodations to rent, booking and organizing excursions and adventures, trips, travel packagess and rentals (collectively, the Services), with guests seeking to book such Services.
All our Services are accessible at www.splitlicious.com or at our office, at address Dominisova 9, 21 000 Split, Croatia.
By using the Site you agree to comply with and be legally bound by these Terms and Privacy ("Terms"), whether or not you become a registered user of the Services.
These Terms govern your access and use of the Site and Services and all Collective Content (defined below) and constitute a legal agreement between you and Splitlicious.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you have no right to obtain information from or otherwise continue using the Site.
Failure to use the Site and Application in accordance with these Terms may subject you to civil and criminal penalties.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE OR ANY OF OUR SERVICES, OR BY DOWNLOADING OR POSTING ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH THE SITE.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, SERVICES, OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT.
If you accept or agree to these Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms and, in such event, you will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
Splitlicious reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the Site or Services or to modify these Terms at any time and without prior notices.
The Site is intended solely for persons who are 18 or older. Any access to or use of the Site by anyone under 18 is prohibited. By accessing or using the Site for reservation of our Services, you warrant that you are 18 or older.
Services means all services that are available through the site www.splitlicious.com and includes reservation and rentals of accommodation, reservation and organization of group and individual excursions and adventures, booking and organizing travel packages, car rental, boat rental, bike rental, information's center.
Collective Content means all Content that Splitlicious makes available through the Site or Services, including any Content licensed from a third party, and also any content that any Member posts, uploads, publishes, submits or transmits to be made available through the Site or Services.
Member means a person who is using the Site to book any of our Services, or the person who is using any of our Services.
Guest means a Member who requests a booking of our Services, or the Member who is using any of our Services.
Host means a Member who is listing an Accommodation Listing on the Site.
Listings means all Listings available on the Site, including, but not limited to Accommodation's Listings, Excursion's Listings, Rental's Listing and Travel Packages Listing's.
Accommodation's Listing means an Accommodation that is listed on our site as available to book on the Site.
Excursion's Listing means an Excursion that is Listed on our Site as available to book on the Site.
Rental's Listing means an all Rentals that are Listed on our Site as available to book on the Site.
Travel Packages Listing's means all Travel packages that are Listed on our Site, as available to book on the Site.
Travel Tips means all content that is availanble to the Guests, to enable them as much information as we can, and to make their stay in Croatia best as possible.
Tax or Taxes mean any sales taxes, value added taxes (VAT), goods and services taxes (GST) and other similar municipal, state and federal indirect or other withholding and personal or corporate income taxes.
How the Site and Services Work
The Site can be used to search for and to book our Services, defined above.
You may view and send inquiry for any of our Listings as an unregistered visitor to the Site, however, if you wish to book and to pay for an Accommodation Listing or create an Accommodation Listing, you must first register to create an Splitlicious Account (defined below).
As stated above, Splitlicious makes available an online platform for Guests to book online of Accommodations Listings, Excursions Listings, Travel Packages Listings and Rentals Listings.
Contact us if you have any question or any suggestion, we strive do our best to make your stay in Croatia unforgettable.
Bookings and Financial Terms for Guests
Booking an Accommodation Listing
1. Select dates and criteria
If you are interested to search for or to book an accommodation first you need to select the dates, number of guests and mark if you have any additional requirements in our "Search For Accommodation" form on our main page www.splitlicious.com. We will show you all the Accommodation's Listings that meet specified criteria.
You can also browse apartments without selecting the dates and criteria.
2. Check the price for selected dates
You can check the Total Fee for Accommodation Listing for selected dates in our "Send inquiry" form. Total Fee includes Accommodation Fee and Agency Fee and it is defined below.
3. Send inquiry
If the Guest is interested to book an apartment, he need to send an inquiry first in order to confirm the availability of the apartment. In our "Send inquiry" form you will be asked to provide customary billing information such as name, billing address, phone number and email. In order to make an inquiry, you need to enclose a valid email address. You will receive email confirmation about your inquiry immediately after your request.
4. Availability confirmation email
After your inquiry we will confirm or reject the booking within few hours ( or within maximum of 24 hours ) of when the booking is requested. We will send you "Availability confirmation" email for selected dates. If the apartment is not available we will suggest the suitable alternative.
5. Login to your Splitlicious account to book an Accommodation Listing
In order to access certain features of the Site and to book an Accommodation you must first login to your Splitlicious Account.
In our "Availability confirmation" email we wil provide a login name password for your Splitlicious Account.
Your Splitilicious Account is based upon the personal information you provide to us. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process.
You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Splitlicious Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify Splitlicious of any unauthorized use of your Splitlicious Account.
After you log in your Splitlicious account you will be able view all your inquiries and to make payment by one of the payment methods described bellow.
In order to establish a booking you understand and agree that Splitlicious reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to obtain a pre-authorization via your credit card and to collect the Total Fees in accordance with the terms and conditions of these Terms and the pricing terms set forth in the applicable Listing.
When we received the payment confirmation your reservation will be confirmed. Once your confirmed booking transaction is complete you will receive a confirmation email summarizing your confirmed booking.
Upon your payment of amounts to Splitlicious which are due to the Host, your payment obligation to the Host for such amounts is extinguished, and we are responsible for transmission of such amounts, less Agency's Fees, to the Host. In the event that Splitlicious does not transmit such amounts to a Host, such Host will have recourse only against Splitlicious.
Please note that only when the requested booking is accepted by a Host, and only when Guest agrees with such arrangement, Splitlicious will collect the Total Fees from the guests.
Please note that Splitlicious cannot control any fees that may be charged to a Guest by his or her bank related to collection of the Total Fees, and Splitlicious disclaims all liability in this regard.
You agree to pay the Total Fees for any booking in connection with your Splitlicious Account in accordance with these Terms by one of the methods described on the Site.
You hereby authorize the collection of such amounts by charging the credit card provided as part of completing the booking, either directly or indirectly, via a third party online payment processor or by one of the methods described on the Site.
You also authorize Splitlicious to charge your credit card in the event of damage caused at an Accommodation as contemplated under Damage to Accommodations below and for Security Deposits, if applicable.
Accommodation Service Description
Before the arrival we are at your disposal for any questions. We will automatically send you the address of the accommodation and all the informations you will need.
Guests are advised to announce the arrival time. Check in and check out time are shown in the Accommodation Listing. The keys are given to the client by the Host himself at the accommodation unit. If the Guest wants to pick up the keys at the agency office, he needs to send us an email with his preferences.
Guest can expect clean and tidy accommodation with provided clean bed linen and towels.
Booking an Excursion's Listing
1. Send inquiry for an excursion that suites You
Prearrange day tours, private tours, shore excursions and sea excursions must be requested through the web site www.splitlicious.com, by our "Send your inquiry" for excursions, on e-mail or telephone at least 24 hours prior to departure.
2. Confirming availability
After submitting your preferred dates and excursion Splitlicious will reply with confirmation of availability. If your preferred dates are not available Splitlicious will recommend a suitable alternative. Splitlicious is obligated to give the advise in choosing the suitable service, but Customer is responsible for his choice. Feel free to ask any question about excursions through our "Send inquiry form"
3. Reservation for excursions
Once availability of date is confirmed Splitlicious will send to the Guest the reservation form which the customer needs to fill in. Costumer have two working days to accept that proposal and to secure the reservation. After receiving the filled in reservation form Splitlicious will send the confirmation email (vaucher) to the Customer. The costumer guaranties to the truth and accuracy of the information submitted in the reservation form. The credit cards details requested in the reservation form will be used only to guarantee the reservation for the Customer and will not be used for payment.
Agency is obligated to safeguard the confidentiality and security of the information we obtain from Customers. Agency is committed to protect Customers personal information which will not be sold, traded, or rented to any third party.
One day shore and sea excursions, private tours and walking tours
Deposit of 20% of the total price is requied at the time of booking for these Services and can be payed throught "Pay pal request money" link sent to your email after your confirmation, by Bank transfer, or in Splitlicious's office.
Total amount of payment for this Services have to be made at least one day before the date of the excursions throught "Pay pal request money" link sent to your email, by Bank transfer, or in our office.
On service which the Agency allows a discount only cash payment is accepted (no credit card payment).
For reservations less than two days prior to departure full payment is required in advance.
Large group tours
Deposit of 30% of the total price is requied at the time of booking for payment which total amount is more than 500,00 Euro, and can be payed throught "Pay pal request" money link sent to your email, by Bank transfer, or in our office.
The balance of the total amount have to be made at least two days before the date throught "Pay pal request" money link sent to your email, by Bank transfer, or in our office.
On service which the Agency allows a discount only cash payment is accepted (no credit card payment).
For reservations less than two days prior to departure full payment is required in advance.
Changes to reservations of Excursions
Changes in reservations which made a change in the number of people or the date of the service must be made no later than 2 days before date of departure. Splitlicious reserves the right to adjust the price according to the changes in reservation.
The boat excursions depend of the weather forecast and Splitlicious reserves the right to change the date of departure in case of unfavorable weather conditions. In case of unfavorable weather conditions Splitlicious will organize the excursion on the next suitable day or will refound the money to the guests.
Add your property
If you are interested to list your accommodation on our Site in order to recive inquiries and make bookings you need to send us request throught our "Add your property" form. We will create your Accommodation Listing after your request. Request form "Add your property" for adding your property on our Site can be found on our main page www.splitlicious.com
In a request form "Add your property" you will be asked only basic questions; name and surname, address, your email and telephone number.
After our reply we will start your registraition procces in whom you will be asked a variety of questions about the Accommodation to be listed, including the location, capacity, size, features, pricing and availability of the Accommodation.
The offered Accommodation needs to be classified according to the official categorization of the local tourism organizations.
Before making your accommodation publicy available via the Site, we need to fulfill the contract between the agency and the property owner or manager, witch will define rules, prices, payment metods, and security depozit if it is applicable.
Guests will be able to book your Accommodation via the Site, based upon the provided informations.
You represent and warrant that any Accommodation you list on the Site will not breach any agreements you have entered into with third parties and will be in accordance with all applicable laws, Tax requirements, and rules and regulations.
Please note that Splitlicious assumes no responsibility for a Host's compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations. We will not be responsible for any damage or harm resulting from your interactions with Guests. By using the Site you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Members or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Members or other third parties who caused you harm and you agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from Splitlicious with respect to such actions or omissions.
Splitlicious recommends that Hosts obtain appropriate insurance for their Accommodations, that will cover all the actions of Guests and the individuals the Guest invites to the Accommodation.
You acknowledge and agree that you, as a Host, are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals who reside at or are otherwise present at the Accommodation at your request or invitation, excluding the Guest (and the individuals the Guest invites to the Accommodation, if applicable.)
Splitlicious reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Listing for any reason, including Listings that in Splitlicious's sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Site.
If you are a Host and a booking is requested for your Accommodation via the Site you will be requested by phone call or email to either confirm or reject the booking within 24 hours of when the booking is requested.
When the Guests confirms a booking Splitlicious will send you an email or text message confirming such booking.
Advertised price ( Total Fee ) is based upon Accommodation Fee and Agency Fee. Where applicable, Taxes may be charged in addition to the total price. The Accommodation Fee may include a cleaning fee, at the Host's discretion.
Splitlicious will collect the Total Fees at the time of booking confirmation and will initiate payment of the Accommodation Fees (less Agency Fees) to the Host within 24 hours of when the Guest arrives at the applicable Accommodation.
Each Host agrees that payment made by a Guest to Splitlicious shall be considered the same as a payment made directly to the Host and the Host will make the Accommodation available to Guest in the agreed upon manner as if the Host has received the Accommodation Fees.
Each Host agrees that Splitlicious may, in accordance with the cancellation policy permit the Guest to cancel the booking and refund to the Guest that portion of the Accommodation Fees specified in the applicable cancellation policy. In accepting appointment as the limited authorized agent of the Host, Splitlicious assumes no liability for any acts or omissions of the Host.
Please note that Splitlicious does not currently charge fees for the creation of Listings, and that our Agency Fee must be defined in legal Agency/ Owner contract.
Hosts may choose to include security deposits in their Listings. Each Listing will describe whether a Security Deposit is required for the applicable Accommodation. If a Security Deposit is included in a Listing for a confirmed booking of Accommodation, Splitlicious will use commercially reasonable efforts to obtain a pre-authorization of the Guest's credit card in the amount the Host determines for the Security Deposit within a reasonable time prior to the Guest's check-in at the applicable Host's Accommodation. Splitlicious will also use its commercially reasonable efforts to address Hosts requests and claims related to Security Deposits.
You understand and agree that you as a Host are solely responsible for determining your applicable Tax reporting requirements in consultation with your tax advisors. Additionally, please note that each Host is responsible for determining local indirect Taxes and for including any applicable Taxes to be collected or obligations relating to applicable Taxes. Where applicable, or based upon request from a Host, Splitlicious may issue a valid VAT invoice to such Host.
In consideration for providing the Services Splitlicious collects Agency Fee. Agency fee is defined in the contract between the company and our partners and it is expressed as a percentage of the cost. Agency Fee is, as noted above, included in the Total Fees. Where applicable, Taxes may also be charged. Balances will be remitted by Splitlicious to Hosts and our partners via check, PayPal, direct deposit or other payment methods described on the Site. Please note that for any payments may deduct foreign currency processing costs from such payments. Except as otherwise provided herein Agency Fee is non-refundable.
Cancellations and Refunds
1. Cancellation policy and Refunds for Accommodation Listings
- If a Guest wants to cancel a confirmed booking made via the Site, either prior to or after arriving at the Accommodation, the cancellation policy of the Host contained in the applicable Accommodation Listing will apply to such cancellation. Our ability to refund the Accommodation Fees and other amounts charged to you will depend upon the terms of the applicable cancellation policy. Details regarding refunds and cancellation policies are available via the Site.
- If a Host cancels a confirmed booking made via the Site, Splitlicious will refund the Total Fees for such booking to the applicable Guest within a commercially reasonable time of the cancellation and the Guest will receive an email or other communication from Splitlicious containing alternative Listings and other related information. If the Guest requests a booking from one of the alternative Listings and the Host associated with such alternative Listing confirms the Guest's requested booking, then the Guest agrees to pay Splitlicious the Total Fees relating to the confirmed booking for the Accommodation in the alternative Listing, in accordance with these Terms.
- Splitlicious can suggest changing or canceling the reservation completely or partially if before or during vacation unexpected circumstances occur which cannot be avoided or removed (e.g. sanitary disorders, etc.) If these same circumstances occurred at the time of publishing and selling the program we will not publish the offer and consequently not receive reservation of the specified accommodation units. The agency will inform Guests of any changes or cancellation of the reservation immediately upon the occurrence of the unexpected circumstances.
Splitlicious will do best to find an alternative accommodation, and if we are able to do so, the change of the reserved accommodation can be made only with the Guest's agreement. If the alternative Accommodation listing is cheaper than the Accommodation reserved by the Guest, Splitlicious is under obligation to refund the price difference to the Guest. If the alternative accommodation unit is more expensive than the accommodation unit reserved by the client, Splitlicious can charge the client for the price difference. If the agency is not able to find an alternative accommodation, it has the obligation to return the whole paid amount to the client and to bear all the bank charges proved by the Guest.
This article applies only if the unexpected circumstances are not caused by a case of majored force.
2. Cancellation and Refunds for Excursion's Listings
For a reservation cancelled up to 7 days days prior to departure - no charge;
For a reservation cancelled from 7 to 2 days prior to departure - 30% of total trip cost;
For a reservation cancelled less than 2 days prior to departure - 50% of total trip cost
In case of no-show the total price of the reservation will be charged
In the event that you cannot take the tour you've booked as a consequence of force majeure, Splitlicious will refund the total amount you have paid for your tour. We may require you to provide verification to confirm that you were unable to take your tour if you request a refund under this provision.
The number of passengers on each excursion is not guaranteed, and group sizes can vary from a sizable group. Some group excursions require a minimum amount of participants and may not operate unless that minimum number is achieved.
Any cancellations from Splitlicious can be made in case of unfavorable weather conditions and in this case Guest will be informed via telephone on the Guest's number or e-mail address. If this case the excursion will be rescheduled or canceled. In case of cancellation total amount will be refunded.
Splitlicious has the right to cancel any trip, at any time, prior to departure due to any act of terrorism, natural disasters, political instability, or other factors that, within the sole discretion that make it unreasonable for Splitlicious to run trip as scheduled.
Splitlicious has the obligation to carry out the services as well as to select the service providers with all the necessary attention, to take care of the rights and interests of the Guests in accordance with the good habits in tourism. Splitlicious is responsible that the client receives all the Services he paid for, in compliance with these Terms.
Splitlicious is not responsible if the failure of the Service is due to a case of major force in the client's country or in the country where the service has to be realized (war, riots, strikes, terrorist attacks, natural disasters, official interventions, etc.), witch results in the impossibility for the client to stay in the accommodation unit he reserved. In this case the client is not reimbursed of the amount he paid, and this amount cannot be used for another service that the client would like to reserve in another place or at other dates.
The Guest has the obligation:
- to possess valid travel documents for each person (including travel documents for children and documents required for pets). The cost of loss or theft of these documents is borne by the client;
- to respect the customs and laws of the Republic of Croatia as well as those of other countries in which the client will pass during his journey;
- to check whether he/she needs a visa to enter the Republic of Croatia or through other countries. The Agency cannot obtain a visa for the client, and has the right to keep the amount paid if the client could not enter the Republic of Croatia since he/she could not obtain a visa;
- to present to the provider of service, on his/her day of arrival at the accommodation, reservation confirmation with the correct number of persons and type of services to be provided;
- to arrive at the accommodation with the number of people and the exact composition of the group that is declared to the agency. If more people arrive at the accommodation than the number indicated on the voucher, or if the group is different, the service provider can refuse people not announced or request that they pay a supplement;
- to respect the house rules of reserved Accommodation Listing, and cooperate with the hosts with good intentions.
If the Guest does not respect these obligations, the guest can be denied of Accommodation service provisionand in this case the client is not entitled to claim the compensation or the refund of the paid amount.
a) Accomodation Listings
The client may claim for any errors related to photographs or informations published on the Site for the reserved accommodation listing, except when this error is to the advantage of the client. The client can also complain on cleanliness and disorder of the reserved accommodation unit. The client cannot complain on information given on the website www. splitlicious.com, that he did not noticed, or any information that he was warned by Splitlicious. The client cannot complain on any other fact that is not connected to the quality of the reserved accommodation.
Any justified complaint will be resolved on the spot, and if it is not possible, another accommodation unit will be proposed to the Guest. If the Host cannot solve the problem and Splitlicious cannot propose any alternative accommodation, the amount paid will be refunded to the client and Splitlicious will bear the bank charges. Guest cannot receive more than the amount he/she paid. Guest must first confirm that he will not ask for compensation of material or non-material damage (such as bank charges for the realization of payment, telephone bills, gasoline costs, loss of time, stress, psychological damage, etc.) Each Guest must file a complaint separately.
If the client does not accept the alternative accommodation (of equivalent location and price), Splitlicious will not take into consideration any complaint subsequently submitted and is under no obligation to respond to it. By accepting the alternative accommodation, the client waives all rights to claim a refund of the amount paid for the reserved accommodation unit. If the Agency does not resolve the client's complaint and does not provide any alternative accommodation, the client reserves the right to leave the reserved accommodation. Splitlicious is then under obligation to refund the paid amount to the client and will bear the bank charges.
If the Agency determines that the complaint is not valid, it will not undertake any actions to resolve the complaint. The client has a possibility to accept the decision and remain in the reserved accommodation unit on the previously defined terms and conditions, or request an alternative accommodation from the Agency in which case the client is under obligation to pay the full amount of the accommodation directly to the Host. By deciding to remain in the reserved accommodation unit the client waives the right to claim a refund of the paid amount of money. If the client does not accept the decision of Splitlicious and wants to claim a refund of the paid amount of money, the client is not entitled to remain in the reserved accommodation.
If the complaint is unjustified and the Guest leaves the place of Service he loses the right of afterwards complaint and refund.
Until a decision has been made by Splitlicious, in other words for the duration of the 14/28 days after the complaint has been filed, the Guest relinquishes the right to involve a third party, the arbitration of the institutions, publicly disclosing information as well as filing suit. The highest amount of compensation per complaint can amount to the complaint portion of the service and cannot encompass the used portion of the Service or the Total amount of the service. This excludes the Guest's right to be compensated for ideal damages.
Insurance at an Accommodation
The cost of the Accommodation does not include the travel insurance "package": insurance against accidents and illnesses that may occur during the trip or voluntary health insurance. Should the client request additional insurance arrangements can be made directly with the insurance company where in the Agency acts as a mediator.
Splitlicious is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen luggage or things, during the excursion or during the vacation at an Accommodation. Lost or stolen luggage is to be reported to our staff to the relevant police station.
Damage to Accommodations
As a Guest, you are responsible for leaving the Accommodation in the condition it was in when you arrived. You acknowledge and agree that, as a Guest, you are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals who you invite to, or otherwise provide access to, the Accommodation. In the event that a Host claims otherwise and provides evidence of damage, including but not limited to, photographs, you agree to pay the cost of replacing the damaged items with equivalent items.
After being notified of the claim and given forty eight (48) hours to respond, the payment will be charged to and taken from the credit card on file in your Splitlicious Account. We also reserve the right to charge the credit card on file in your Splitlicous Account, or otherwise collect payment from you and pursue any avenues available to us in this regard, including using Security Deposits, in situations in which you have been determined, in our sole discretion, to have damaged any Accommodation, including, but not limited to, in relation to any payment requests made by Hosts and in relation to any payments made by Splitlicious to Hosts.
If we are unable to charge the credit card on file or otherwise collect payment from you, you agree to remit payment for any damage to the Accommodation to the applicable Host or to Splitlicious (if applicable).
Both Guests and Hosts agree to cooperate with and assist Splitlicious in good faith, and to provide Splitlicious with such information and take such actions in connection with any complaints or claims made by Members relating to Accommodations or any personal or other property located at an Accommodation or with respect to any investigation undertaken by Splitlicious or our representative regarding use or abuse of the Site.
If you are a Guest, you understand and agree that we reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to make a claim under your homeowner's, renter's or other insurance policy related to any damage or loss that you may have caused or been responsible for to an Accommodation or any personal or other property located at an Accommodation.
You agree to cooperate with and assist Splitlicious in good faith, and to provide Splitlicious with such information as may be reasonably requested by Splitlicious in order to make a claim under your homeowner's, renter's or other insurance policy, including, but not limited to, executing documents and taking such further acts as Splitlicious may reasonably request to assist us in accomplishing the foregoing.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and Tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Site. In connection with your use of our Site and Services you may not and you agree that you will not:
- violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court, including, without limitation, zoning restrictions and Tax regulations;
- use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, scrape, crawl or spider any web pages or other services contained in the Site, Application, Services or Content;
- use the Site, Application or Services for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms;
- copy, store or otherwise access any information contained on the Site, Application, Services or Content for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms;
- infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights
- interfere with or damage our Site, Application or Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- use our Site to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers;
- use our Site in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email ("spam") or advertisements unrelated to lodging in a private residence, "stalk" or harass any other user of our Site or collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other user other than for purposes of transacting as a Host or as a Guest
- offer, as a Host, any Accommodations that you do not yourself own or have permission to rent
- offer, as a Hostany Accommodation that may not be rented or subleased pursuant to the terms and conditions of an agreement with a third party, including, but not limited to, a property rental agreemen
- when acting as a Guest or otherwise, recruit or otherwise solicit any Host or other Member to join third party services or websites that are competitive to Splitlicious
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity
- use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the Site
- use the Site to find a Host and then complete a booking of an Accommodation transaction independent of the Site in order to circumvent the obligation to pay any Fees related to Splitlicious’s provision of the Services;
- as a Host, submit any Listing with a false or misleading price information, or submit any Listing with a price that you do not intend to honor;
- post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party's patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- systematically retrieve data or other content from our Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise;
- use, display, mirror or frame the Site or Application, or any individual element within the Site, Splitlicious' s name, any Splitlicious trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Splitlicious’s express written consent;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site , computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Splitlicious system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site or Collective Content;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site or Collective Content; or advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
Splitlicious will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. Splitlicious may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms. We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Collective Content that Splitlicious, at its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Site or Services.
The Site and Collective Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws, You acknowledge and agree that the Site and Colective Content, including all associated intellectual property rights is the exclusive property of Splitlicious and its licensors. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site or Collective Content.
Guest and Splitlicious will aim to settle possible law suits in the application of this Agreement and if an agreement cannot be reached the issue will become subject to the decision of the Split Court jurisdiction, under the authority of the laws of the Republic of Croatia.