Stand Up Paddling Tour
| Marjan Hill |
Start your day with one of the most amazing sea adventures in Split. Jump on your sup board and explore Split from the sea and enjoy the view of many sights Split is know for, from Marjan Park, Bene and Kašjuni beach, Tito’s villa or amazing cliffs of souther side of Marjan Hill.
No matter if you are experienced paddler or a beginner in no time with the help of our guides you will be gliding on the water, relaxing and having fun. On this tour we will paddle and explore some of the most beautiful beaches in Split while taking a break for swimming, snorkelling, taking a lot of photos and even some cliff jumping.
Stand up paddle gives you a freedom to enjoy the beauty of Adriatic sea at your own pace and rhythm.
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Location: Marjan Forest Park
- Minimum number of pax: 2
- Minimum age: 12; Please let us know if there will be the children on the tour as they must be accompanied by the adults
- Dificulty: easy to moderate
- What to bring: bring a towel, bathing suit, wet shoes, spare clothes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, refreshing drink (minimum 1,5 l), underwater camera
- Price includes: Sup board, paddle, snorkel gear, life vest, security leash, licensed tour guide,education on safety and basics of paddling, waterproof bag, insurance, transfer from and to the meeting point, photos from the tour
- Important info: